Pigasus VR Media Player
A powerful, feature rich, universal media player for the Gear VR. Supports networked streaming of media from UPNP/DLNA media servers and Samba shares as well as local playback from your phone’s internal storage or sd card. Supports playback of 2D/3D/Surround 360 and 180 videos and images, audio streaming playback and a host of other features optimized for a comfortable VR experience.
The Pigasus FAQ can be found here.
Pigasus VR Media Player (Lite)
For those that just want to be able to stream video from their UPNP/DLNA capable media server or browse content on their phone without all the bells and whistles. Or those that are curious about Pigasus VR Media Player and wish to try it before investing in the full version. And best of all, it’s free!
- automatic discovery of upnp/dlna media server devices on the local network
- automatic discovery of Samba shares on the local network
- flawless streaming of media content straight to your Gear VR
- supports playback of side by side and over under 3D videos and images
- 180/360 degree surround videos and images fully supported
- auto recognition of 3D and 180/360 surround content based on file naming convention
- adjustable re-orientation and zooming of 180/360 surround content
- adjustable screen zooming
- screen aspect ratio options
- gaze tracking option
- supports embedded and external subtitle tracks within videos
- supports multiple audio tracks within videos
- immersive vr cinema theater experience
- bookmark your favorite media items for faster access
- supports full playback of audio media streamed through your upnp/dlna media server or Samba share
- curved screen option
- adjustable ipd support
- automatic detection of bluetooth headset connection and adjustable audio offset support for bluetooth audio
- adjustable screen brightness and contrast
Pigasus supports navigation and playback controls via the headset trackpad, gamepad controllers and the new Gear VR controller.